Mercedes-Benz S-Class Cabriolet
|Model||Rated output |
|Acceleration 0-100 km/h |
|Max. speed (automatic) km/h||Combined CO2 emissions NEDC |
|CO2 efficiency class |
|Combined consumption NEDC |
(automatic) l/100 km
|S 560||345 ||4.6||2501||235 – 229||E||10.3 – 10.0|
|Mercedes-AMG S 63 4MATIC+||450 ||3.5||2501||263||F||11.7|
|Mercedes-AMG S 65||463 ||4.1||2501||325||G||14.2|
As a member of the large, successful S‑Class family, the Cabriolet benefits from the technical refinements of the Saloon. These include the exemplary functions of the driving assistance systems, the modern control and display concept with Widescreen Cockpit and new steering wheel generation, comprehensive ENERGIZING comfort control and the infotainment system with latest-generation COMAND Online.
- OLED (organic light emitting diode) rear lights as standard
- Active Distance Assist DISTRONIC and Active Steering Assist comfortably support the driver when keeping a safe distance and steering.
- Also available are Evasive Steering Assist, Active Lane Keeping Assist and additional functions for Active Emergency Braking Assist.
- ENERGIZING comfort control groups different comfort functions into a well-balanced package.
- The infotainment system with latest-generation COMAND Online and the smartphone integration package are standard equipment.
- The automatic draught-stop system AIRCAP and AIRSCARF neck-level heating ensure open-air pleasure throughout the year.
Further information on fuel consumption
|Model||Urban consumption(automatic) l/100 km||Extra-urban consumption (automatic) l/100 km|
|S 560||14.8 – 14.5||7.7 – 7.4|
|Mercedes-AMG S 63 4MATIC+||15.6||9.1|
|Mercedes-AMG S 65||19.9||10.9|
Crop and add to the Download Center
Manager Global Communications Mercedes-AMG
+49 7144 302-92470
Manager Global Product Communications S-Class, SL, SLC, Guard & Maybach
+49 160 8614751