Mercedes-AMG GT Roadster
|Model||Rated output |
|Acceleration 0-100 km/h |
|Max. speed |
|Combined CO2 emissions NEDC |
|CO2 efficiency class |
|Combined consumption NEDC |
(automatic) l/100 km
|Mercedes-AMG GT||350 ||4.0||302||262 – 261||G||11.5 – 11.4|
|Mercedes-AMG GT S||384 ||3.8||308||262||G||11.5|
|Mercedes-AMG GT C||410 ||3.7||316||284||G||12.5|
|Mercedes-AMG GT R||430 ||3.6||317||284||G||12.5|
The four fascinating Mercedes-AMG GT Roadster variants make the hallmark AMG Driving Performance even more immediately tangible. These sports cars with a fabric soft top carry the technical genes of true AMG models. These include the lightweight and torsionally rigid aluminium bodyshell plus powerful and efficient V8 biturbo engines, for example. The facelift was presented in November 2018.
- Integrated AMG DYNAMICS control
- Fully digital instrument display as standard
- Innovative, coloured display keys from the 4-door GT in the centre console
- The new light signature of the LED High Performance headlamps now has similarities with the AMG GT 4-door Coupé, strengthening the AMG GT family identity.A tri-functional, arched optical fibre performs the daytime driving light, marker light and indicator functions.
- Two-seater Roadster with aluminium spaceframe and aluminium bodyshell. The bodyshell structure is reinforced.
- Innovative combination of materials: the boot lid is made of a combination of SMC (Sheet Moulding Compound) and carbon fibre.
- Soft top: Three-layer fabric soft top with substructure as magnesium/steel/aluminium construction.
- Aerodynamics: Better aerodynamic balance and performance thanks to the active air regulation system AIRPANEL
Further information on fuel consumption
|Model||Urban consumption (automatic) l/100 km||Extra-urban consumption (automatic) l/100 km|
|Mercedes-AMG GT S||15.6||9.2|
|Mercedes-AMG GT C||16.7||9.9|
|Mercedes-AMG GT R||16.7||9.9|
Crop and add to the Download Center
Manager Communications Mercedes-AMG
+49 7144 302-92470